Central Marin Chargers' (CMC) policy for refunding registration fees is as follows:
- Drop before June 1: The Chargers will keep $50 (football & cheer) and we will refund the remainder of the Registration Fee that has been paid.
- Drops on or between June 1 and June 30: The Chargers will keep $200 (football & cheer) and we will refund the remainder of the Registration Fee that has been paid.
- Drops on or after July 1: No refunds will be given.
- Wait-Listed Players: Full refunds will be given to wait-listed participants who we are not able to place on regular rosters by the first official league weigh-in (which usually occurs at the end of the first three weeks of practice).
- Equipment Bag Note: Football participants are entitled to keep the equipment bag, which they ordered and paid for at registration (valued at approximately $40).
- Cheer Uniform Note: Cheer participants are entitled to keep their practice attire ordered and paid for at registration (valued at approximately $75).
Refund requests MUST be in writing and emailed or mailed to:
Adrienne Kazarian: email@example.com
[Please include the subject line: "Player's Full Name" and "Refund Request"]
Central Marin Chargers
c/o Refund Request [Player's Full Name]
PO Box 151075
San Rafael CA
Exceptions: Any exceptions to this policy will be made at be the sole discretion of the President, Vice President, Registration Director, and/or Treasurer, or by the CMC Board of Directors collectively.